WORKING WITH RESONA DAI-ICHI GROUP IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU MIGHT EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS OR INVESTMENT BANKS.
We are a growing team that has a diverse client base, Our internal regulation and approach make us unique in terms of addressing the challenges we face.
We invest in our staff members future, and our skilled employees get rewarded for the impact they have and the exceptional performance they provide. You have the opportunity to work with some of the leading financial experts and key people at Resona Dai-Ichi Group and start a long-term career.
We are looking for individuals who can impress us with an exceptional previous experience and that can bring innovative solutions. However, we are also open to attract graduates that are just starting their journey.
If you would like to become part of our success story and benefit from the best working conditions, feel free to check our job database for current vacancies and apply now.
Please note to recruitment companies that we operate a strict preferred supplier list, if you have further questions on how to apply please email:
Posting Date: September, 2017 Primary Location: Tokyo, Japan Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Analyst
Based in Tokyo within the Institutional Equity Division will work directly and closely with Trading and Sales to:
– execute trades on an exchange
– handle position updates
– book trades
– reconcile confirms,
– deal with IT and Operations to ensure that the tools and trade bookings accurately reflect individual positions.
Qualifications and Skill-sets:
– Very detail oriented
– Highly organized
– Fluent Japanese, conversational English (fluency not a requirement)
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to handle stressful situations
Posting Date: October, 2017 Primary Location: Tokyo, Japan Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Executive Director
The position requires someone who understands execution risk and associated risk including technology at a detailed level and works well with the client coverage, product and risk management teams, is an excellent communicator, and who can negotiate with internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications and Skill-sets: At least 6+ years of experience in financial systems/strategy development and 2-3 years of relevant experience in risk management, with a primary focus on execution risk management front to back.
– Basic understanding of selling/trading equities, futures, options and other asset classes
– Extensive knowledge of trading risk management in equities, futures & options
– A very good understanding of technology – software technology specifically